Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After buying my Rasa 750 kit about 2 weeks ago i have gotten bitten by the water cooling bug!!!

since i bought the kit i have got a 780i sli mobo to replace my UD3R
4 more GB of Dominator Ram
Q9550 to replace the E8400
EK NB and SB water blocks

i really excited to get the 240 radiator inside the case but im wondering if there is anything else i should get to cool the Radiator (i have 4 yate loons on the way)

also with 3 separate chipset blocks how should i make the order go?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811112243

anyone have experience with this case?

i might look into painting the inside of the case black but i would like to get some feedback on that before i just start spray painting

also pm if interested in my e8400, ep45-ud3p, pc-7fw, evga 8800gt, asus p5n-d. time to try and get some $$ back from all the money i have spent latley
LL
LL

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
since i dont have the case yet i havnt completly figured that out yet. i have brackets that came with the rasa kit and access to friends that can do small cnc or milling jobs for me so if i have to make something thats a option too.

or the easy way and just order a top panel with grills cut out for 2 120 fans and mount the radiator that way

·
Premium Member
5,945 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by whipple16 View Post
since i dont have the case yet i havnt completly figured that out yet. i have brackets that came with the rasa kit and access to friends that can do small cnc or milling jobs for me so if i have to make something thats a option too.

or the easy way and just order a top panel with grills cut out for 2 120 fans and mount the radiator that way
That would be easy

As for loop order, use whatever order gives you the least tubing. I'd suggest Mofset --> CPU --> NB --> SB --> Pump/Res --> Radiator

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I went ahead and got the windowed side panel and the replacement top with the 2 120mm fan openings. I might have to mod the top a bit to add the power and reset buttons but that won't be a big deal.
Should get the case tomorrow then it's time to tear it apart and get the interior powder coated black. Hopefully I'll have a bunch of new pics to post soon as everything goes back together!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts