Overclock.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
end result.

Ok so my rogue is in along with my 4890 I got my HK3.0 for my 955 and a mcp355 with xspc top. Some goldish feser tube (to go with the copper) Mobo and ram be in my hands tomarow and radiators should be here saturday but heres whats goin on so far.
Heres the case n card. The gpu will be done in a seperate loop in a couple weeks.

lil dusty but i have time to clean it

So heres kinda the plan... prepare yourself for the most awesomely terrible drawing
it will make more sense when my parts arrive tomarow or saturday. 2 swiftech 120mm rads and very little modding to be done

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well my radiators shipping got delayed so i rigged up a radiator temporarily to get everything installed. Works sweet
just ugly but heck that 4890 is pretty impressive and my 955 is nice and cold. Using the old tubing until new rads arrive but eh.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well my rads got here... but i just realized now that one of my 9800gtx's died i have a spare mcw60... time to order another rad before i can continue but heres my new toys woot. Scratch the mcw60 Its ganna be so cramped in that case its ******ed ima keep this build as simple as possible. I will start installation hopefully tomorrow night.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.