1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RADIATORS:
Alphacool XT45 240 Radiator- $40 SOLD
Alphacool XT45 280 Radiator- $55 SOLD

Comes with 4 plugs + silver plug for 5/7 of the holes.
Both rads come with a Monsoon silver bullet.

PUMPS/RESERVOIR
Alphacool VPP655- $75 SOLD
Alphacool Dual Bay- $60 SOLD

1 pump sold. 1 pump and Alphacool bay res left.

BLOCKS
EK Supreme LTX CPU Block- $35 SOLD
EK Supremecy Universal GPU Block- $40 SOLD

I have Intel 1155 mounting hardware (it did not come with backplate) for the CPU block and complete hardware for the GPU block.

3/8x5/8 WHITE MONSOON FITTINGS
(14) 3/8x5/8 Compression Fittings- $4 SOLD
(9) 3/8x5/8 90 degree & (2) 45 degree Monsoon Fittings- $6 SOLD

I have extra Misc. fittings that are not worth posting, I will just throw them in if I have something that you need. All fittings will come with a new o-ring. I have two Monsoon tools that I will send with if you want them.

Im planning to play shipping by ear, shipping will be part of the deal we come to agree upon. Please take into account that we will need to make a deal on the shipping price. Shipping will be USPS, and payment method is with PayPal. Im open to offers, nothing is set in stone I just want to come to a fair deal with component price and shipping. All components are about 5 months old and I only filled my loop with distilled water with biocide additive. Tubing is as clean/corrosion free on the inside as the day I assembled it. Im only looking to sell, the only thing I would consider trading for is a GPU. Everything will be packaged as well as I would expect to receive anything with bubble wrap and in a box for most of these items, I will probably ship fittings and the two blocks in a padded envelope with bubble wrap unless the buyer wants a box. Please PM me with your offer and what your wanting to buy and we can work out a deal.
thumb.gif

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
YHPM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts