Overclock.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:

I stumbled across this awesome 360 project in our own 360 case modding forum here on XS and I was impressed. We've all seen water cooled 360's before. Some done by "professionals" who make money in the biz of water cooling. However, few have pulled it off in such a slick looking package. Not to mention functional.

Paulus: "I got my watercooled 360 finished this week. I made a waterblock to cover both the CPU and GPU and the pump is fitted internally. The reason I put it on the left side is the right side has a metal plate across it and I didnt want to start cutting it. It also seems to be easier to put the casing back together with it on the left side."

For his Complete worklog with photos: water-cooling.com
Discuss this news item on our forums: forums.xbox-scene.com

Source: Xbox-Scene

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by pbasil1

sweet lookin but what is the point of water cooling an xbox?

Some people might say its the same point as water cooling a computer...

People wanna do it, so they do it... it certainly cuts down on heat and noise for any application; whether its a computer, an xbox, etc.

·
Premium Member
5,811 Posts
but its not like u can OC the xbox...lol so why waste the money... i just dont see the point of it,other than to say"hey my XBox360 is watter cooled!"

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by pbasil1

but its not like u can OC the xbox...lol so why waste the money... i just dont see the point of it,other than to say"hey my XBox360 is watter cooled!"

and Im just saying thats an entirely subjective opinion... a lot of people watercool their comp say the same thing, they dont all overclock their stuff

like I said, watercooling cuts down on heat and noise... for some people, thats a good enough reason to watercool whatever they want if they have the money...

I wouldnt watercool an xbox 360 if I had one, but if I had craploads of money, Id do all sorts of stuff...
... either way, he did a great job on this mod

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.