Overclock.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I am rebuilding my desktop and want to go watercooling

I have a asus eah5870v2 and an amd phenim 2 x4 955 be. Im going with the lanboy air case so im limited to a 2x 120mm rad. Which radiator would be the best for this setup? thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I did mean 240 sorry and I already have a waterblock for the 5870 its an ek -http://www.frozencpu.com/products/10948/ex-blc-752/EK_Radeon_HD_5870_Version_2_VGA_Liquid_Cooling_Blo ck_-_Acetal_Nickel_EK-FC5870-AcetalNickel_V2_Hot_Item_for_Non_-_Reference_Design_Cards.html
Im currently shopping for a cpu block... I want to cool cpu and video card and was wondering if a 240mm was enough to cool both of them in the same loop. also if a 2nd vid card was possible also on the same loop. Thanks

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
for RX240? pick up some Gentle Typhoons AP-15s. Too expensive? Yate Loons. Not good enough performance? Xigmatek.

Need maximum performance? Cut a large hole for a TFC MONSTA and add 6 x 250cfm deltas. Mind=blown. All seriousness, if you look to max performance with no constraints on price or dba: HWLABS Black Ice GTX 240 + Delta 200+ cfm fans.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.