Overclock.net banner

WC upgrades

181 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Sin Cities Sin 
#1 ·
http://sincitiessin.imgur.com/ this is my current wc set up, it is a bit messy but im working on that
smile.gif

So far im running it in the loop of

res>pump>240>gpu>240>res

the pump is the mcp355, now im hearing that i need a head for this, but there are so many so im wondering what people are using and what experiences people have with this.

As well i plan to sli wc my 480 and get a koolance CPU-370 cpu block, so i also need to know will the set up of

res>pump>240>gpu>240>cpu>res be a good set up for over all loop temps?

because im buying a second 480 and 2 water blocks (cpu/gpu) please remember that new pumps are out of the question if one pump with a head is not enough it may be acceptable to get another 355 or a 350 pump

(also the cpu block will be put in a while before the second gpu)

See less See more
#2 ·
The two 240 rads should be enough to cool that loop. For the pump, the 355 has great head pressure and will have even more if you add a replacement top. EK, XSPC, Koolance, Aquacomputer and others have tops. They are all pretty similar, so really take your pic on what you like the best. That said, even a stock 355 will be able to pump that loop successfully.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.