Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
Today AMD is announcing the world's fastest graphics card. The $1500 AMD Radeon Pro Duo with 16 TERAFLOPs of graphics & compute horsepower. This cutting edge liquid cooled graphics board is powered by two of AMD's latest Fiji GPU featuring vertically stacked High Bandwidth Memory. The first and only GPU in the world to use this next generation memory technology.

At 16 teraflops the Radeon Pro Duo brings more than twice the compute horsepower of Nvidia's GTX Titan X which peaks at 7 teraflops and more than three times the performance of AMD's popular Radeon R9 390 graphics card. The AMD Radeon Pro Duo is designed with DirectX 12 games and Virtual Reality in mind for both professional VR and DX12 content creators as well as content consumers.
Source

Radeon Pro Duo !!! Dual fiji water cooled and 16 Tflops of compute power !!!

·
pass the lortabs
5,004 Posts
What a monster.
thumb.gif

·
Registered
229 Posts
Pricey? Sure, still cheaper than the Titan Z when it first launched though

·
Gaming enthusiast
836 Posts
Man is that a custom case its gorgeous, outside of the branding. I really want that.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironcobra View Post

Man is that a custom case its gorgeous, outside of the branding. I really want that.
Agreed, I very well may copy it next year when I have some spare $ to build one.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Beast card. Just beast.
My 980 Ti literally gave a driver crash opening the link.

Beast.

·
Professional Proletariat
5,671 Posts
Well at least they aren't afraid to go with 3x8 pin this time around instead of going way out of spec with the 295X2

But that $1500 price at this point in time? Come on, I mean, just come on.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pompss View Post

I will give this card Two months after coming out and price will collapse to $899 due the next generation of pascal and Polaris.
This card its not a good investment.
rolleyes.gif

Sorry Amd this card its 6 months late.
Given how Vega HBM2 is slated to 2017, I'm feeling you'll be waiting a long time for that big Pascal.
wink.gif

·
Registered
249 Posts
3x 8pin PCIe power connectors? That what, up-to 525 watt? 150w per connector, 75w from the PCIe slot.

Also, where does the water-tubes go in those images...?

·
AMD fan
1,844 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupl3xxx View Post

3x 8pin PCIe power connectors? That what, up-to 525 watt? 150w per connector, 75w from the PCIe slot.

Also, where does the water-tubes go in those images...?
Water tubes are sleeved in black material.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts