Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Never Finished
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
May 15th marked an important day for fans of Max Payne and Diablo, both games were wanted deeply by fans of the previous generation of gaming and when their respected developers met with the fans wishes everyone was happy, But someone decided to go under the surface of a Max Payne 3 disc and discover a file INSIDE the game disc which contained a list of cars that will be used in GTA 5, it seems that the source is definitely plausible and secret files hidden on discs have proven to be true on more than one occasion (Battlefront 3 was discovered on Operation Raccoon City disc right?)

According to a GTAforums.com user, zzcool his friend sent him a file which was in a Max Payne 3 disc which contained a list of vehicles for GTA 5 whether the list is genuine or not is still questionable but I would say its a start for hopefully more news related to GTA 5 aside from a single trailer and a single logo screenshot of the game.
Source
Source 2

I can't wait for this game to come out. Maybe this is a hint that the game development is nearing its end.

·
Registered
768 Posts
1 plane? But in the trailer we see at least 3. Crop duster plane, leer-jet style commercial aircraft and fighter jet equivalent at very end.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moynesy View Post

1 plane? But in the trailer we see at least 3. Crop duster plane, leer-jet style commercial aircraft and fighter jet equivalent at very end.
If this is legit, it's obviously incomplete.

edit: shouldn't this be in the rumour section?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I almost want to believe this as being real simply because I don't want to imagine someone would waste that much time to come up with all those names, and that massive code file 'found on disc'

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Pretty sure someone's going "who put that there" lol. Or maybe they wanted someone to find it, you can never be sure with stuff like this.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
But why would they put this file there...?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Max Payne and GTA V share the same engine, so it's possible that this list is left over or deactivated code from GTA V to suit Max Payne's needs.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts