Hmmm, I am still showing 204?

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lando95

Hmmm, I am still showing 204?

How wierd....We have been 202 for at least 2 days now!!!

Try clearing out your temp internet files or sommit

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xms

Up 18 in just 7 days....thats pretty cool!

Hell yeah it is!!!! Good job guys!

Thats a good stats page at EOCF. We moved up 18 spots in 7 days

·
Registered
840 Posts
Wow... good Job TEAM!

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
With huge support from Gibant and XMS, we're starting to rock the upper lvl teams! WAY TO GO TEAM!!!!

I had to stop folding for 2 weeks cause I'm out of the state...dont need anything burning down while I'm away...lol

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Few years? I'd bet at the rate we're going we'll be in the top 100 by Christmas next year.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

Few years? I'd bet at the rate we're going we'll be in the top 100 by Christmas next year.

Well i'm only gonna keep adding machines. from now on, its not about coming 1st on OC.net...its about getting OC.net on to that first page of teams at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Quote:

I don't think we'll be in the top 100 until at least 6 months. And to do that we will still need to add more power. There are alot of teams that have had a huge head start and have alot of users.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathONator

I don't think we'll be in the top 100 until at least 6 months. And to do that we will still need to add more power. There are alot of teams that have had a huge head start and have alot of users.

Yeah i noticed some of the top 100 have some serious firepower. Places like [H]ardocp have about 50% of the population of the world folding for them!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
OH yeah!!Nice job....Well i'm not a leading
folder, but still glad to be useful

• Rep+
Reactions: Lando95

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hexogenn

OH yeah!!Nice job....Well i'm not a leading
folder, but still glad to be useful

Thats the exact spirit we are looking for!!!! It doesnt matter if you only fold for 4 hours a week with your cpu at 50% usage, we are looking for all the help we can. It's the thought that matters, thanks!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts