Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 4491 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

You know who you are...

Let's get the Roll Call started.

If you just couldn't resist switching sides or are a long time Red Rider Post in this thread and I will Put you on the ever growing list of satisfied ATI owners...the Red Tide is rising

ATI Drivers

Founding Father: CyberDruid
Thread Leader: Tator Tot
Secretary Generals: Dilyn
Retired Workers: Wierdo124 & CyberDruid

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=rlW76nmSyXdmZS2NKtuCFIA&w=250&h=500 Google Spreadsheet

Many thanks to Anqt31 for all of his help compling and updating and alphabetizing this list.

Wierdo124 is back from a brief Hiatus and has joined Tater Tot in keeping this list updated. Thank you both

Please Welcome Dilyn our new Assistant to the Secretary Generals Saturday July 17th 2010 is his latest update. Bravo.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=rlW76nmSyXdmZS2NKtuCFIA&w=250&h=500 Google Spreadsheet

Sig Code:

Code:

Code:
[CODE][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][CENTER]:devil:[URL="http://www.overclock.net/ati/290757-we-red-tide.html"][COLOR=Red]We Are The Red Tide[/COLOR][/URL]:devil:[/CENTER]
[/B] [/FONT]
[/CODE]

·
Registered
399 Posts
Switched from a 7900gs and loving every second!

Go CyberDruid Go!

• Rep+
Reactions: CyberDruid

·
Registered
482 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by RickJS View Post
So Ati is The Red Tide....What does that make us nvidia lovers? Our performance can be your cool names anyday...
hahahaha nice..

GO NIVIDIA

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I've used an X800 pro and a HD2900 pro and love both of them!
They're both good reliable cards that overclock very well... oh and I absolutely love the red pcb

Only nvidia card i've ever owned is a geforce 4 mx440 (which was an overclocking beast btw!)
<3 ATI

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Switched after years of Nvidia and got a 3850, and all I can say is like cambells soup its MMM MMM MMM Good!

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
So, is there going to be a green tide thread? Or are greenies going to keep cramping our style by posting in the thread of the ruby red!

I had a 7600 once
... but it lasted the least out of any of my cards barely months lol. before then I had a 9550 and before that a 9250

·
Registered
927 Posts
I've always been a fan of ATI/AMD. If the cards are near each other in performance, I'm going AMD/ATI (for CPU's too) every time. I remember the days when AMD was just struggling to make a go at it. Many other companies have tried and failed, and AMD stood tall. So for this I will place my loyalty with the red. Not only that, I've grown to love my HD3870. Wonderful little card.

Not a fanboy, but definitely a fan of ATI/AMD.

1 - 20 of 4491 Posts