·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Cool, but I never heard about it...

Maxim

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Since our inception, we have been mentioned in/on those publications/stations.

- Bindusar was interviewed a long time ago for the Chicago Tribune.

- The (old) quote in Maxim was: "Serious computer customizers "overclock" their PCs, increasing speed 30 percent by replacing the motherboard's oscillator module or switching the chip's jumper settings. (Baffled? Check overclock.net.)"

- We hosted two segments on TechTV's show Call For Help. I believe it has only run in Canada and Australia now though because of the US overhaul of the network.

We have appeared in a few others as well (Australian NetGuide for instance)...

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
As I've said many times...
Hi and WELCOME to "The Greatest OCing Forum on the Planet."

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Yes hopefully we can become a more popular forum WITHOUT gaining too many "dead weight" members, as in those who sign up and never post or who spam the site with ads or etc. I would hate to see this site become less of the awesome forum that it is today.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Remonster

Yes hopefully we can become a more popular forum WITHOUT gaining too many "dead weight" members, as in those who sign up and never post or who spam the site with ads or etc. I would hate to see this site become less of the awesome forum that it is today.

agreed

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Remonster

I belevie everyone should agree on thta one

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
FEI (For Everyon'e Info)...I was the lead in a 1/2 page cover story of the Technology section in the Trib with a pic no less. I have copies but it won't scan for anything (the copy isn't that good) not to mention that would be against the law if I am not mistaken (unapproved reproduction). Maybe one day I will just type it up in a thread...at least the bits they mention about me and Overclock.net.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts