Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, you've convinced me to leave it up for a bit longer. I didn't really think it was worth it, but back by popular demand....

I'll leave the site up until it expires....feel free to copy whatever you want from it, and feel free to mirror or redistribute later however you feel fit.

I consider the data public information, it's not mine, it's everyone's.

Sorry for the hassle, but I'll leave it up until the domain expires on 12/26. I'm not planning to do anymore testing, and the site will close, so if you like something, please grab a copy.

Hope this helps:

http://www.martinsliquidlab.com/

Happy Halloween!

Make sure you take the kids out and fill them full of candy...cheers

·
Premium Member
11,444 Posts
Sweet! Thanks Martin.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Very thoughtful!

·
Premium Member
22,477 Posts
Happy Halloween...

·
Registered
781 Posts
Happy Halloween !

And Thanks to Martin for all the insight, hard work, and inspiration he's given so many of us.

If someone doesn't beat me to the punch, I'd be honored to create a mirror site of martin's site for everyone to have access to.

Any idea how much bandwidth your site requires Martin ?
The overall space is small, but I'd imagine the hits are quite substantial.

Thanks again ... for everything !

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyJoe
View Post

Happy Halloween !

And Thanks to Martin for all the insight, hard work, and inspiration he's given so many of us.

If someone doesn't beat me to the punch, I'd be honored to create a mirror site of martin's site for everyone to have access to.

Any idea how much bandwidth your site requires Martin ?
The overall space is small, but I'd imagine the hits are quite substantial.

Thanks again ... for everything !

Sure, I made it available to anyone though so I can't guarantee it won't show up somewhere else too.

Right now I've used up about 25% of my 360,000 MB bandwidth, but I can't recall when that restarts, but it seems like I've seen it around 20-30% used up the last couple of months...

Or if you just want to keep it on your hard drive for future reference, that's cool too.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
If you would like I can create a sub domain and host this and you can still work on it if you like.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Would it be cool if I set it up on free hosting and free domain so then it doesn't have to expire or go away it can just sit there since its free hosting ?

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
Thanks again martin and happy halloween!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Limes View Post
If you would like I can create a sub domain and host this and you can still work on it if you like.

umm, he doesn't want to work on it, thats why he is letting the site expire.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nafljhy View Post
umm, he doesn't want to work on it, thats why he is letting the site expire.
I know but instead of it expiring and just shuting down forever and ever I can create his site on free hosting. so people later on can still go to his site just it won't be updated anymore

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by litho View Post
I know but instead of it expiring and just shuting down forever and ever I can create his site on free hosting. so people later on can still go to his site just it won't be updated anymore

sorry, that wasn't toward you.

·
Premium Member
6,125 Posts
www.themasors.com/mll

All mirrored up mostly. Bigger files still uploading. Thanks!

Martin, would you be adverse to me putting up a google ad or two to help pay for hosting? If not, I understand.

~Gooda~

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberDruid View Post
Thanks so much Martin.

Are you still going to play around with milling up stuff?
You bet.

The mill has been getting cold, giving up the testing and website should allow me time to do all the other little things I've been wanting to do including some milling projects. I need to make some add ons to my tech station amongst other things. The mill will humm again...

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Havegooda View Post
www.themasors.com/mll

All mirrored up mostly. Bigger files still uploading. Thanks!

Martin, would you be adverse to me putting up a google ad or two to help pay for hosting? If not, I understand.

~Gooda~

Go for it, it's freeware...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts