Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is for users who validate their OC stability with Karhu RAM Test. Passing the 10.000% coverage mark.
No testmem, or memtest will do here, only Karhu screenshots please, with a settings window for context.
Let the screens begin! Starting slow, Looking forward to the impressive ones!

Computer Font Screenshot Line Software

·
The 6502 Still Rocks
791 Posts
The goal is 10.000 (% coverage)
look at the screenshot, it's the way Karhu works.
Yeah, I came in here because I'm always looking for a good memory tester. I jumped in the thread immediately but was confused for a bit by what 10% coverage meant. Eventually I saw it in the screen shot and realized it was far more coverage. Always good to find new tools to test.

·
Registered
458 Posts
DRAM VDD: 1.5V
DRAM VDDQ: 1.45V
TX VDDQ: 1.4V
VDD2: 1.275V
VCCSA: Adaptive (+150mV)

6133 28-37-37-28-1T (with secondaries and tertiaries except for tCKE, tXP and tPPD)

Light Computer Font Screenshot Software

Azure Font Computer Screenshot Software

These two are a few days apart. The second 10K pass is on a different CPU (12900KF I traded to), and it's after a CMOS clear. It seems my Apex either really likes 6133, or I've found the magical formula idk.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Light Computer Font Screenshot Electric blue

DRAM VDD: 1.5V
DRAM VDDQ: 1.45V
TX VDDQ: 1.45V
VDD2: 1.275V
VCCSA: Adaptive (+200mV)

6400 30-41-41-34-1T (with secondaries and tertiaries except for tCKE, tXP and tPPD)

I tried a bunch of configurations, and for some reason, it wanted less VDDQ, less VDD2, and it only ran once I upped RCD and RP to 41. It literally took me like 12 hours to get this.

• Rep+
Reactions: Veii and Raphie

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice!

• Rep+
Reactions: affxct

·
Overclock the World
3,834 Posts
10K is 10.000
so 10K% = 10.000%
What am I missing?
You're being rick rolled :)
10K of anything virtual, is adding 3 zero
Separators only come in question, if the value is fiat or any measurement unit of a materialized good
Percentages as a virtual designator, for a virtual be-titled good, following a by title-assigning person's virtual scaling ~ do not have to follow any standards except once given by you.

Potentially could be used as 10 Kelvin argument, as it is the only temperature scale which is linear & not logarithmic ~ soo Percentage Temperature can be used.
But come oon 😅 It's nothing materialized and a virtual software value. It can literally be anything you wish it to be. 10e+4 or 10^4 % = 10000%, even.
In german there is a great word called "klugscheißern" , for such
Also sometimes it's good practice, to not respond over people mocking your language skills. Especially native ones, who feel fluffed up by their daily language🤭

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One has to love the Unify: 6800 @ 1.4

• Rep+
Reactions: Veii and affxct

·
Registered
458 Posts
You're being rick rolled :)
10K of anything virtual, is adding 3 zero
Separators only come in question, if the value is fiat or any measurement unit of a materialized good
Percentages as a virtual designator, for a virtual be-titled good, following a by title-assigning person's virtual scaling ~ do not have to follow any standards except once given by you.

Potentially could be used as 10 Kelvin argument, as it is the only temperature scale which is linear & not logarithmic ~ soo Percentage Temperature can be used.
But come oon 😅 It's nothing materialized and a virtual software value. It can literally be anything you wish it to be. 10e+4 or 10^4 % = 10000%, even.
In german there is a great word called "klugscheißern" , for such
Also sometimes it's good practice, to not respond over people mocking your language skills. Especially native ones, who feel fluffed up by their daily language🤭
Holy Moly Rolie Polie, that was quite a read

·
Optimal Pessimist
3,449 Posts
Font Screenshot Software Technology Computer

·
Registered
15 Posts
24 hours of Karhu when I was testing my settings.
Computer Azure Rectangle Font Software

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 20 of 20 Posts