Overclock.net banner

Gonna Get It???

• YES!

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • NO, waiting till they drop in price...

Votes: 11 55.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Leader of the #1 [email protected] Team
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Nvidia.com, their is the GTX Titian, and it's also on eBay, who is getting it?

If anyone is gonna sell their GTX 580's, be sure to let me know, i need another for SLI.
thumb.gif

·
Intel Pariah
2,388 Posts
At $750 I will buy it but not at $1000.
drunken.gif

·
Registered
29 Posts
Gorgeous looking card itself however do I have a need for it? no not really...

would rather the price drop on the 680 and get on of them!

·
Premium Member
17,110 Posts
I'll be grabbing one, the poll will favor "no" obviously. This card is not for mainstream, If it favored "yes" i'd feel like people were lying...
tongue.gif

Most people will be better waiting for the 780, and getting performance inbetween the 680 and Titan for most likely 1/2 the price.

·
Premium Member
8,166 Posts
I'll be getting one if it's under £800 and I manage to sell my 680, or if EVGA will be nice and let me swap my 680 out for it and pay the difference
biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
6,636 Posts
Well I want to but I might get tempted by a super deal on something else, l like if I see someone unloading GTX580's/GTX680's/GTX690's or maybe even some 7950/7970 at the right price then I might go for the budget upgrade.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NASzi View Post

That's dumb, the 690's will probably out perform 3 titans
No way 4 Way SLi has horrendous scaling

I was initially going with Titan but I'm not entirely impressed for $1000. If it was worth the $1000 I would snag it in a heart beat. I'll wait till I can grab one for $750

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.