Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,515 Posts
Yeah, that guy deserves a punch in the gut..

Quote:

I'd stay away from this card and get one of the x1800XL with a 1000mhz memory speed. that much of a performance is NOT worth the $xx you'd save as opposed to buying one of the other X1800XL cards.

Reviewed By: Duece, 1/12/2006 11:42:28 AM
This reviewer reports that his/her technical understanding of this type of product is high and has owned this product for less than 1 day.

1 out of 7 people found this review helpful.

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerBello

Everyone says that,Newegg should do away with the "Understanding of this product" thing. Everyone says their understanding is high,when its obviously not. So, it doesnt help me out.

EDIT:Newegg also should start screening their reviews a bit better,how can a rebuttle unrelated to the product be let through?

:withstupi

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
They should have us do the review screening. Anyone else agree?

Half those reviewers are complete morons that say, "Had to RMA after x hours because it just sucks so bad. TY NEWEGG FOR UBERFAST SHIPPING!!1!! 5 stars newegg is the best!" lol. It seems like it, you've got to give me that.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I think that if you want to be able to write reviews that you should have to take a small test (under 30 questions), and if you pass you can write reviews.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts