Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
It might actually be the best agp card out, oh wait nvm i forgot the x850 series is out in agp, anyways it looks good.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I think I am going to ship back the mobo, PS and HDD and pick that gfx card up...

Only line of cards with SM3.0

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Grr, i dont know why nobody likes ddr2, the only difference is the memory couldnt go very high.

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOS---

I think I am going to ship back the mobo, PS and HDD and pick that gfx card up...

Only line of cards with SM3.0

All of the 6800 series cards support SM3, OpenGL 2.0, DX9c.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOS---

My 5600 Ultra can hit 870Mhz, DDR2 on a 5700 ultra can hit 900+Mhz....

Wow, you 5600 ultra can hit speeds like that!! Why the heck arent those things more popular, i am definetly buying one till i get a new card.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tylerand

Wow, you 5600 ultra can hit speeds like that!! Why the heck arent those things more popular, i am definetly buying one till i get a new card.

i think he was just lucky, lol

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Yeah, But this is an ultra brand GFX card, so it has the better mem and stock ram coolers so.....

To get back on topic. I am goign to pick up the 1600PRO AGP when I get my stuff from best buy....

And to the guy that said 6600 and 6800 suppport SM3.0, I ment X1X00 Series ATI cards

BTW: I am VERY happy with my Gfx card, i got it from Ebay for 40$ This card has been AWSOME, CS:S, NFS:MW.... The reason I am happy is becuse i only play @ 1024x768Res....

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
dude, thats awesome....if I sell my old p4 system, I'll buy this for mine

·
Premium Member
4,833 Posts
I am definitely going to pick one of these up. I have been waiting for a card with SM3.0 that was better than a 6600GT in AGP format and not as expensive as a 6800GS.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts