Discussion Starter #1
hey can anyone explain me what are the differences between this mobos:
A8N SLI
A8N SLI SE
A8N SLI DELUXE?

and

A8N SLI (general)
A8N SLI PREMIUM?

i have recently bought the A8N SLI and id like to know what i have missed if buying another of the ones above.

P.S:excuse me for my miserable english.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Although I can't really help you with that, I can tell you that there ins't anything wrong with your English (unless you want me to get very picky). I'm very curious to know the answer though, so I wish you good luck.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is my first time i write in an english spoken forum.
anyway,anyone can help me?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hmm, over here in North America it's between 4:00 to 7:00, so not many people are going to be on. There will be a few United Kingdom users on though, as well as from other parts of the world (such as yourself, from Norway), but the majority of users on this messageboard are from North America, so it may be a while before you get a reply.

Oh, and you're doing fine for your first time in an English forum
I understand you fine.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The original A8n sli was pretty run of the mill, 4 sata and such, and the deluxe is the same chipset, only difference that i know about is the extra 4 sata ports and and extra lan port(I think) The new series that came out is the a8n sli se, and the a8n sli premium. These new ones dont have a flip card for sli, its hardware switched. They also have the 1X and 4X instead of the double 1X between the 16X slots. The premium has the extra 4 sata and the lan just like the deluxe has, but no fan. THe premium has a heatpipe, so the new name is because of that. The rest of the layout is essentially untouched. I have the premium and a friend has the deluxe. THe same board except for the sli switch and the heat pipe. All four boards use exactly the same chipset. Wow that was an intense reply, i need a nap now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts