Overclock.net banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
I <3 narcissists
6,781 Posts
I da-ba-dee da-ba-daa'd all over myself!

(Click here if you don't know)

·
Premium Member
13,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Hey BWG, glad to see you back around!

@Cerberus and I have stepped in as editors, we're fairly active (though I've fallen off the face of the earth, at least as forums are concerned, for the past few weeks) and have had some time to get used to the flow of things.

I'm personally folding on a pair of 2080 Tis that I purchased second-hand, residing in separate rigs. Also running the 'ol 960 and 980 in my OCN TC rig, mainly because I haven't gotten around to updating that hardware. Makes it a little difficult when you live 100 miles away from it. If my cables that I ordered a couple months ago ever show up, I might get up and running on another rig with my old 1070 Tis, though I've been saying that for a while now. The cables thing really is out of my control though. On the other hand, I've been debating selling them, and maybe the R9 Furys as well, since prices are up right now, and getting something nicer when things normalize in however long.

Here's this months FaT, I usually post the thread in the first week of the month but like I mentioned I've been super busy recently and I'm just catching up with everything.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
CptAiian if you want to sell those 1070's post them up in here before you go to the market place with them.
Yep, that'd be the plan. I also have one or two friends that are considering their first PC build soon so they would come in handy to ease that process right now. They take priority, but I won't wait forever.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Yep, that'd be the plan. I also have one or two friends that are considering their first PC build soon so they would come in handy to ease that process right now. They take priority, but I won't wait forever.
[/QUOTE}

I do have a couple 1060's that I could trade along with some cash for those friends biulds.Just Saying..............

21 - 26 of 26 Posts