Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post what you're supposed to be doing right now instead of going on OCN.

As for me, i'm suppsoed to be finishing my British literature homework, 4 pages to write, I can probably get it done in under an hour so i'm not too worried.

I think i've seen this thread before, but I couldn't find it :/

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
My job, I'm posting from work

disclaimer in case this is being monitored: There are no calls right now.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Well I'm at work and I'm supposed to be getting these peoples information put into the computer and helping them out with insurance. I can do that and browse at same time though usually lol

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hexa View Post
Well I'm at work and I'm supposed to be getting these peoples information put into the computer and helping them out with insurance. I can do that and browse at same time though usually lol
btw I love you avatar

I really should get started. I haven't been doing much all day.

·
The Computer Guy
6,484 Posts
playing on my computer,hehehe

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Nothing.

I have work in 3 hours - other than that

EDIT: I just remembered, I do have some paperwork to fill in, but it can wait, I've got a week

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by manifest3r View Post
btw I love you avatar

I really should get started. I haven't been doing much all day.
lol you seem to be the only one.

I posted in the avatar thread and everyone said trash it. I tried telling people I in no way condone children smoking I just thought it was funny.

Kind of like I in no way condone killing people yet I find FPS games fun to play. Guess for some people they just don't see the humor.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hexa View Post
lol you seem to be the only one.

I posted in the avatar thread and everyone said trash it. I tried telling people I in no way condone children smoking I just thought it was funny.

Kind of like I in no way condone killing people yet I find FPS games fun to play. Guess for some people they just don't see the humor.
have you seen this video? indonesian baby on 40 cigs a day. craazzyy

ok, im gonna get working now...

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by manifest3r View Post

Highschool?
I'm in highschool and I have a job...

Hexa, I like it too

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Yeah I saw that video. I did chuckle when I first saw it although I think the people who allowed that child to do that should be beat haha. Perhaps I should even be beat for laughing eh? haha

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Getting ready for a business math exam tomorrow (If I never see another matrix, I will enjoy my life). All this class is teaching me is how much I hate math... Thankfully it is the only math class I have to take.

I also have economics homework due, but I probably won't do it because this math is taking too long. This one prof assigns more homework than all 4 of my other classes combined.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts