Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a case that is just as good as the Antec Sonata II.

I'm wondering if these cases are good:

THERMALTAKE Soprano Mid Tower Case w/430W PSU & Window Panel - Black

THERMALTAKE AGUILA BLACK CASE WITH 430W PSU

icute 0408SL with a Antec 500w smartpower 2.0

Thanks to anyone that helps

·
Banned
931 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked that case out and I don't really find it attractive, that's why I want a case that is great like the Sonata II but I dont want the Sonata II because I think it's ugly.

·
Premium Member
4,672 Posts
I'd go with the aguila, if only because of the removable HD bay. a removable cage is always a plus when you're installing/migrating a rig and hiding wires.
but that's my .02

·
Filthy Casual
8,653 Posts
Can you get Cooler Master cases? If so, get the Centurion. Very good case for cheap.

·
Premium Member
4,672 Posts
o_O i just did a google search on that iCute and it looks rather odd compared to the Soprano's smooth lines and the Aguila's mesh-face

·
Registered
250 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Firestorm252
View Post

o_O i just did a google search on that iCute and it looks rather odd compared to the Soprano's smooth lines and the Aguila's mesh-face

i had 2 aquila, on 2 builds, the case is good, good airflow, it fits the tuniw tower 120,

however, do not take the window one, the side panel is cheap built and scratches easly

so aquila is good eanough,ahh.. forgot to mention, one of the cases had watercooling, and did fit nicely inside ..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok it's out of the

Antec SonataII and the

THERMALTAKE Soprano Mid Tower Case w/430W PSU

I'm just hoping the power supply on the thermaltake is good quality that wont ruin my pc and not a cheap thing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts