Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
46,114 Posts
SMP would work, and give about ~600/700 PPD (with bonuses). You'd probably need to fold ~20hrs a day to meet the deadline for bonuses (if you finish even 4 hours before the 3 day deadline, you can get 1k point from a 484pt WU).

Even if you can't fold that much, use the SMP client. You'll still finish the WU in the 6 day deadline.

·
gonX is my waifu
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by zodac View Post
SMP would work, and give about ~600/700 PPD (with bonuses). You'd probably need to fold ~20hrs a day to meet the deadline for bonuses (if you finish even 4 hours before the 3 day deadline, you can get 1k point from a 484pt WU).

Even if you can't fold that much, use the SMP client. You'll still finish the WU in the 6 day deadline.

i can fold 24/7 so thats no problem, so SMP would be my best bet eh.. hmm will install that again then. i'ma just let this current WU finish

really cant wait until i get my i7 rig shipped over here, then i can run -bigadv's and do gpu folding on 2x 4850

·
Premium Member
46,114 Posts

·
Premium Member
46,114 Posts
Yep, won't be amazing PPD, but you can fold on it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zodac
View Post

Yep, won't be amazing PPD, but you can fold on it.

would it degrade performance??

·
Premium Member
46,114 Posts
I'm not sure. I can say I'm running SMP2 WUs (with the priority of FahCore_a3 at high), and I'm able to run AutoCAD without any problems at all. So I don't think it'd be too bad.

·
Premium Member
46,114 Posts
Nice.

How much PPD you getting from it?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zodac View Post
Nice.

How much PPD you getting from it?