Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I currently have a piece of furniture that is very small in size and somewhat uncomfortable. What furniture do you recommend me to buy? A table for the monitor, mouse and keyboard and a drawer unit for the case? I don't know which would be the best option. I also have a printer and modem. Well, if anyone can give me advice, I'd be grateful in advance.

Best regards.

·
Registered
4 Posts
my room is also very small, and there is too much furniture. I would advise you to buy a small Desk in IKEA, for example , and some adjustable bed that will not take up much space. in General, you can search for a suitable option for you on this site bedroom.solutions. there you can find the best mattresses and adjustable beds. the advantage of this site is that everything is written in details and plain language, so you don't have to search for additional information. you can also read customer reviews and many other interesting things there. I think you will definitely find something suitable

·
Avid Memer
5,940 Posts
Honestly, it's mostly preference. I would personally want a desk big enough for the PC and all peripherals. I would not want my PC inside any enclosed space. If you were suggesting putting your case on a sliding shelf, I think I would still rather have it on top of the table/desk since it's easier to access anything that way. If you don't use your printer very often, you can leave it stored somewhere and take it out only when you need it. If you're using it all the time, I would want space on the desk for that, too. If you only have one monitor, something as small as 48" should be more than sufficient. If you have multiple monitors, you'll probably want something at least 60".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts