Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently acquired two of these monitors http://www.microcenter.com/product/460771/NC240_24_(Refurbished)_Widescreen_LCD_1080p_Monitor

I want to do a dual set up with them on my computer but do not know what I need. I am hoping to use as little amount of adaptors as possile and have the best quality.

Below I will post a picture off the inputs on the monitor and the back of my GPU. I only showed the dvi on the monitor because I didn't want to use the VGA. If possible I would like to pick up whatever I need from micro center.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggrotech View Post

Monitors?
Yes, I have 2 of them. I only took a picture of 1 because they are the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtbahgs View Post

dual link dvi-d is what your gpu has connections for.
So what cord/(s) do I need to connect it to my monitors? I can't find anything like that.

·
Overclocking Enthusiast
6,023 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: pistons50

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozlay View Post

You need a DVI-D cable single or duel link both will work at your 1080p resolution so which ever is cheaper.

DVI cables are expensive at micro center so shop around or look in store.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812119387&ignorebbr=1&cm_re=dvi-_-12-119-387-_-Product

Sometimes its better to get a monitor that comes with the DVI cables.
Alright thanks, would one be any better quality then the other? Also, I kinda rushed this purchased and didn't think about it.
rolleyes.gif

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,917 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: pistons50

·
Overclocking Enthusiast
6,023 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistons50 View Post

Alright thanks, would one be any better quality then the other? Also, I kinda rushed this purchased and didn't think about it.
rolleyes.gif
I changed the link to a 10ft cable you will want a 6ft cable or more depending on how far your screens are from your tower. The other link was a 3ft cable which probably will be too short for most people. or go with the amazon link in the post above.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts