Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres what i did;

friday night, went to local pub with some mates, they bought a few girl mates they knew
had beer, played pool, had a general laugh, walked alice home.(she got pissed
)

saturday, went to pub with some mates, alice came again, i got a truckload of hugs from her (very very VERY good thing she hot an has a great bod
) , played more pool.

sunday, went to pub with mates (anyone see a pattern emerging here?
) played pool, alice came again, i gave her a flower
played more pool, watched royal rumble with some mates.

that about covers it.....i think

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL no, that flower i gave alice was a dafadil (sp) i nicked from somebodys garden on the way to the pub

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
uhoh.......might have a slight problem here guys.....i just realised......i gave alice a flower.....but......err.....its near valentiens day.......is she gonna read into that flower too much? possible side effects i may have to deal with there guys?

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ket
uhoh.......might have a slight problem here guys.....i just realised......i gave alice a flower.....but......err.....its near valentiens day.......is she gonna read into that flower too much? possible side effects i may have to deal with there guys?
You will feel the consequences of your actions, with my experience that is the wrong message and nothing but trouble can result from it.

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont like that word trouble.....umm......wanna give me a few possible "troubles" i might get?

yes i know im hopeless.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ket
i dont like that word trouble.....umm......wanna give me a few possible "troubles" i might get?

yes i know im hopeless.
1. Your GF finds out, you stay the night at her house and wake up in pain.
2. She confronts your GF about it and you loose your chances with both.
3. She confronts your GF and they get together and leave you behind...lol

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i should throw a little spanner in the works..........
i gave alice that flower on some dumb half pissed promise i made her the night before of gettin her a rose.....i couldnt find a rose so nabbed a daffadil so that way i sort of kept my promise......spanner no:2, ive known alice about 5 days......

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think im safe from 3, alice kept givin me loads of hugs, space of like 2 days i got like 5 hugs off her, o an she showed me the type of panties she had on by pulling them up above her jeans o yea and alice showed me a really cool tatt she had just above her ass an i keep havin my mates tellin me to "get in there" with her lol im in quite a mess as i think alice is nice an i know shes gonna hang out loads when i hang out with my mates...sooo.....ahh.....just see what the future brings best policy?

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
i've been house sitting this past weekend, a big house with hot tub, pool table, surround sound theatre system, full bar, mercedes in the garage, but no internet access
. on most other weekends i usually take the girl out and do regular stuff; movies, dinner, etc. or occasionally hang out with my friends and go out to eat & drink beers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ket

(very very VERY good thing she hot an has a great bod
)

pics?

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol no ive not got any of her yet although ive got a really ****ty keyring digital camera with all of 1 megapixel power so i'll take that and see if it can take any half decent pictures lol. alice is well cute though shes like 5ft nothing, so sweet

·
Registered
712 Posts
my advice... women ALWAYS get the wrong message if they like you and are ANNOYED AS ALL HECK when they don't.

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^err......cay ya dum that down a shade? u mean even something innocent a woman will read into too deeply and if she likes u back but u dont feel the same then she unleashes her femenine wrath?

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,920 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfillpot
1. Your GF finds out, you stay the night at her house and wake up in pain.
2. She confronts your GF about it and you loose your chances with both.
3. She confronts your GF and they get together and leave you behind...lol
or she finds out and joins. 1+2=3!!
lol JK

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by klewiss

or she finds out and joins. 1+2=3!!
lol JK

haven't you been reading the posts, the chances of that happening are very very slim unless they are both drunk.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts