Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and another OCN member are working out a trade, let me know who's getting the better deal, or if it is an equal trade!

I'd be trading my (sig rig) CPU, mobo, RAM, and entire Xbox 360 setup (link to setup in sig) for his i7 D0, asus p6t, and 9 gb's of RAM (3 gigs dominator, 6 gigs gskill all @ 1600).

Good trade is good?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Do you get to keep your GTX260's and other components?

I think it's more in favor of the other guy either way.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
yeah its my stuff and we know its way in my favor. its just a ram cpu mobo swap. how much more should i come up with in cash to make it even?

·
Premium Member
8,679 Posts
I'd say it's a decent deal, much more so if he tossed in ~$100-$150

·
Registered
165 Posts
yah, you should get some cash out of the deal.

·
#SavedTheCrew
2,644 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kev012in
View Post

I'd say another $150 for the op should about make it even.

I agree with this ^

·
Premium Member
7,748 Posts
Bad trade is bad. Sorry, but you have a lot of money invested in that 360 setup. You could easily get $400 out of it if you parted it out. $400 would never be worth it IMO to go from i5 to i7 and some more ram. But that's just me, if you think it is worth it, then all power to ya.

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by F1ForFrags
View Post

Myself and another OCN member are working out a trade, let me know who's getting the better deal, or if it is an equal trade!

I'd be trading my (sig rig) CPU, mobo, RAM, and entire Xbox 360 setup (link to setup in sig) for his i7 D0, asus p6t, and 9 gb's of RAM (3 gigs dominator, 6 gigs gskill all @ 1600).

Good trade is good?

Since you only want $250 for you xbox it's fair. $250 is about the difference in parts. if it were me, I would sell it for more, but that me.

But if the other guy covered shipping on everything (your parts and xbox + his parts) then that might be a little bit better of a deal, kind of make things a little more even.

·
Banned
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright guys, the trade fell through, and I'm seriously considering parting this stuff out. So you may see some more stuff from me on the marketplace.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts