Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nicko42004200
View Post

yea i may paint it. idk yet though. just ran holes for the rad, and adding spots for cable mngt. the green x and square are getting cutt out tomorow.

Paint it!! You won't regret it. Here's a pic of my (heavily modded) 900 to give you an idea.

You also might want to add another hole in the middle drive cage area for cables on the back side and think about extending a notch above the motherboard on the cpu back plate cut out for routing 8 pin cpu power cables behind the motherboard tray easily.

Looking great so far. Good job.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I don't have any pics of the backside, but I mentioned it because my cpu cut out didn't go high enough for me to route the cable easily with sleeving. I had to remove some of the sleeve and flatten the wires out to keep it from putting too much pressure on the motherboard at the cpu socket.

You can see it in the top left of this pic. I'll probably cut the hole a little larger the next time I tear the build down and re-sleeve that cable. You don't need much room higher than the top of the mobo, and just a notch up in the right place would do it, maybe half inch at most.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Glad to help. Good luck with it, and post pics of the updates. I wish I had taken more pics of the work in progress on mine.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
looks nice them cutting mods needed to be there from the start more like a coolermaster now. i like it

my tubing is all over the place so dont take as a insult but you could chop them down a bit make it look a little bit better

1 - 19 of 19 Posts