Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are some pics from the building experience, the clean up, and the finished job. As of right now I am using a folding table but the desk I ordered from art van will arrive soon enough and it will look better, and the desk you see will be outta here. I already emptied it out I just have school stuff on top of it. Anyways what do you think? The specs are in my sig. Also I know my cable management sucks but I will be moving it all to a different desk anyways.

Opened everything up:

Getting Started:

My new comp:

After I cleaned up angle 1:

Angle 2:

As for the walls I will be putting up posters all over and like I said getting a different desk so I am waiting to see exactly how I set it up first. Any other ideas?

Also, this is close up of under my table:

Again, I know the cable management is bad but I will work on a little once my new desk comes.

·
Banned
4,814 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by purpleannex View Post
Has your first pube grown yet?
Quite inappropriate.

Anyways, and yeah, I would definitely work on your cable management.

But, I do like cozy rooms

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FearSC549
View Post

lol at posters and calendars and box of tissues by the bed.

Just saying.

·
Premium Member
9,720 Posts
OP~

Nice revamped arrangement! I think you did quite well with everything you have, opened up some space it looks like, and, you've got it nicely organized now! Very nice. Great build too by the way!

EDIT: Bold...
forgot a word!

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Also you can not even see the posters at the angle they are at from my bed. I have terrible allergies. Believe what you want but just saying. Anyways, I plan on getting more posters and what not but I am waiting on desk and the basketball posters are behind me when I took pic. So that isn't all I have. Also I guess purpleannex's post got deleted but I only saw what he said because of a quote but I am in college for your information I don't see what the problem is with posters? I am living at home because it is cheaper, I have a job and attend college so I think I have a pube coming in. Lemme check next time I use those tissues. Comments like that are just not needed. Stay on topic purpleannex. Anyways again thanks for all your comments.

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pistons50 View Post
Thanks. Also you can not even see the posters at the angle they are at from my bed. I have terrible allergies. Believe what you want but just saying. Anyways, I plan on getting more posters and what not but I am waiting on desk and the basketball posters are behind me when I took pic. So that isn't all I have. Also I guess purpleannex's post got deleted but I only saw what he said because of a quote but I am in college for your information I don't see what the problem is with posters? I am living at home because it is cheaper, I have a job and attend college so I think I have a pube coming in. Lemme check next time I use those tissues. Comments like that are just not needed. Stay on topic purpleannex. Anyways again thanks for all your comments.
It was only a light-hearted joke, don't take offence.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts