Overclock.net banner

What else can I do??

505 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  woodpigeon4
Hi there, in a few weeks time, i shall be resoldering the opamps on my sound card,as well as a capacitor, for some nice new ones (i might try and get some photos up).

I was wondering what else i can resolder in my pc, to upgrade it. Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated. Regards. Seb.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
You could voltmod your graphics card for a substantially higher overclock. This doesn't come without its risks, though.


Or your motherboard, if you wanted rid of the vdroop.

The only soldering-related upgrade that comes to mind is vmodding your GPU. Be aware that it voids your warranty, and you have to be fairly competent to do it. There's a vmod section on this site - if you're interested check it out
See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.