bad company 2
Modern warfare 2
supreme commander 2
Crysis warhead
Far cry 2
Worms
Plants vs zombies
Pinball

What games should i get that will give me rig a challenge, and that's fun.

Yes, crysis runs 30+ FPS on maximum settings at 1920x1200 AA 2x

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
RPG at all? Dragon age origins is a favorite

Max settings won't really be a challenger, but it's still a very fun game with nice settings.

·
Banned
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by goobergump View Post
RPG at all? Dragon age origins is a favorite

Max settings won't really be a challenger, but it's still a very fun game with nice settings.
Yep, I have that on my old system. I have part 1 and origins finished already. Though I did use custom epic weapons and armor lol

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
You should buy any game that I want to play. You should also Next Day Air them all to me.

·
Banned
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tried metro 2033, high settings 1920x1200 got about 40 FPS when in a single room, about 10-15FPS when fighting. this asks for more firepower pew pew pew

·
Registered
203 Posts
Even though this won't give your rig a challenge, I say Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl. Yea it's not new, but when you get into it, it becomes frighteningly atmospheric and intense. Plus the modding community has pretty much eliminated all the bugs in vanilla SoC which turned some people away from it. There are tons of mods, and if you just want graphics improvements then you'll be fine because there are a bunch of texture and shader mods and simple tweaks to the config file that can drastically improve the visuals.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts