Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swapped graphics cards testing out temperatures (one of my 5870s fans is having issues.... bad night for both of these things to happen within 10 minutes of eachother) and 10 minutes into looking up an RMA form and filling it out I freeze.

I wait for about 30 seconds and get back saying "There was an error on one of the disks" (Not exact wording, I cant remember it happened so fast) and then it said one of my raid0 disks was missing.

I rebooted hoping it was just a hiccup or something and I can't get back into windows at all, safemode or just normally.... A lot of times it will hang at a black screen saying bootmgr is missing OR If I manage to get past that I'll get a BSOD that says BAD_POOL_CALLER on it.

Any ideas what just happened, what I can do, anything? It was going strong up until now... I have no clue what just happened.

EDIT: Also the raid manager is recognizing both drives, as well as BIOS... Nothing is abnormal there.

I also just ran a repair off of my windows 7 disk and it said it tried to solve the issue but there was an error: "MBR is corrupt"

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright... After basically spending the past half hour s***ing my pants I am back in windows... I tried a few different startup repairs, changing SATA settings in bios, etc but what seemed to do it was just unplugging and re plugging every sata connection in my system.. Maybe I bumped something?? Nothing was out.

I really, really hope it was that... I guess we'll find out within the next few days.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Quote:
Alright... After basically spending the past half hour s***ing my pants I am back in windows
You must be livin' right!

I would never have that kinda luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts