Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are all there cases identical now? They're still very nice but a little too straight for me. I liked the old curved design.

My Lian-Li V1000 is while hopeless on the airflow side of things a really nice case but I want to have it in black and not silver, I was looking at buying another Lian Li 'curved' case but they just don't seem to make them any more.

Why do this Lian-Li

Go make another great curved case.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I believe he's referring to the V1xxx and V2xxx series which had rounded panels not unlike a Silverstone TJ07

·
Super Moderator
19,298 Posts
I'm wondering about this, too... Lian-Li needs to step it up for when Soldam starts selling their whole lineup worldwide.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chunky_Chimp
View Post

I'm wondering about this, too... Lian-Li needs to step it up for when Soldam starts selling their whole lineup worldwide.

hasn't soldam been out of business for 3 years now?

·
Super Moderator
19,298 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. biggums
View Post

hasn't soldam been out of business for 3 years now?

They went bankrupt back then, but now they (and Abee) have a new parent company, Hoshino Metals. They're preparing a global product sales rollout (and have an english page for one of their new budget laser-cut steel cases but there's no price or purchase info yet) but it's taking a while. Abee even has an english page now but they aren't advertising like Soldam is.

·
Tech Enthusiast
12,388 Posts
Old...lol

I like a lot of the newer ones...although I don't think I could ever part with mine

·
Registered
33 Posts
Lian li are comming out with some black inside series FNX i think there called its on their website, they look nice =]

·
Registered
608 Posts
I just bought the A70 F. It has a pretty straight forward design. But it would be nice to see some innovation designs, that are practical. The Lian Li "Sail" case is just plain fugly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts