1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
10,187 Posts
Looks nice dude, if only you got a skt939 board you could get the same chip for a little less, £42

Anyway, how would you see an increase in performance from a P4 @ 2.6GHz to a 3200 @ 2GHz, the difference would be small, i think a 3200 @2g is equivalent to a p4 @ 2.8-2.9, might be wrong though!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i think it is lol, i am a fan of amd i have hert alot from them and my intel is on its way out lol, had it for 5 years!

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
A stock 3200+ should outperform your current chip, and the AM2 chips overclock like mad. I'd actually recommend getting a 3000+ instead of the 3200+, I've seen the AM2 version get to 2950 Mhz on air.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah! i just got a saterday job down at my local butchers,the things i do for my pc lol

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol, i know the RAM is a little s*** lol, is there any SLI ready RAM for about 50?

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
SLI Ready RAM ???

It will just be normal DDR2 Ram mate.

OFFTOPIC: Alexisd, i see you were offering some RAM, could i maybe get in the picutre?
Tried to PM You but you cant recieve?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no on the site im geting all some it it from you can get SLI ready RAM but it cost like 250 pound lol

·
Premium Member
13,104 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by RaZzY
no on the site im geting all some it it from you can get SLI ready RAM but it cost like 250 pound lol
There's no such thing as SLI ready ram. SLI has nothing to do with ram. You mean ATI crossfire approved ram? That's just a marketting technique.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts