Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, my aim is to get the best air cooling for my ATI Radeon Sapphire Atlantis 9600 128mb DDR.

Could you please tell me what could bring the GPU temp down much lower than the standard ATI heatsink, somethng that could offer the best cooling for this particular ATI Card.

The only avenue on which I am not willing to take is water cooling as I do not possess the expertees to do it and niether and I willing to take the risk.

If you know of such a cooling solution for the ATI 9600 or one that will work with this card please contact me on the email address: [email protected]

Thanks

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stpeheny

Hi there, my aim is to get the best air cooling for my ATI Radeon Sapphire Atlantis 9600 128mb DDR.

Could you please tell me what could bring the GPU temp down much lower than the standard ATI heatsink, somethng that could offer the best cooling for this particular ATI Card.

The only avenue on which I am not willing to take is water cooling as I do not possess the expertees to do it and niether and I willing to take the risk.

If you know of such a cooling solution for the ATI 9600 or one that will work with this card please contact me on the email address: [email protected]

Thanks

The video card listed is not the hottest beast out there so you should not have to move to extremes, I recommend purchasing a PCI VGA cooler card to halp pull the heat from the vid card.

·
Registered
29 Posts
btw whts u'r core and memory overclocked to ? cause my 9600 atlantis 256 DDRs at 338.5 Core and 208.5 Memory and my heat is just fine itsnot hot at all becuase i got a cool air machine beside ! lol

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts