Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

I previously had a thread, it went off kilter due to some serious misunderstanding on other parties. I'll leave that there.

Before continuing, I request a simple respect of the following. Forum rules, and the fact that nothing is impossible. There are always possibilities.

I am asking a clear question, simple, straight forward. I will state it in the order of the following so most people can understand, interpret, comprehend, and contemplate answering if it applies to a resolution and helpful to this new thread. Thank you.

1. Quesiton
2.. Current setup
3. Goal

I have the G15 logitech macro option to key in M1-M3 of G1-G18 for each M set. I want to utilize a keyboard macro program to maximize "pressing a series of keys/commands" from a single or multiple keys. Regardless if lettering, program starts, etc. I would like to find out which program other then the native Logitech could I use, to best efficiently run these commands faster then the Logitech macro's are limited to.

Current Rig (see sig), and the G15 keyboard. (older series, My G15)

Basically my goal is to have a 3rd party app that I can't seem to find as of yet, to speed commands more efficiently on the fly, and to run regardless of apps selected.

Thanks,

- Le_Loup

P.S. I expect moderator's to monitor as the previous thread was locked as per a request of mine since I was OP.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am pretty sure that I know what you are looking for. I've been scripting in AutoHotkey for years and always like to try new similar programs. I noticed that with this new software my macros which usually are templates or code snippets I reuse often have the effect like you stated where it performs the macro, yet it seems emulated and can follow it with your eyes. Now with this new program it goes so fast it almost just appears. Different programs ex. Firefox vs Chrome have is a good test to see the difference as FF input is slower than chrome. Grab a copy of "phrase express" play around with it until you get it to do what u want. However just to test use one of there myriad of terms and see if you can still follow it, it's the fastest I've come across.

Sent from Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by nizda View Post

I am pretty sure that I know what you are looking for. I've been scripting in AutoHotkey for years and always like to try new similar programs. I noticed that with this new software my macros which usually are templates or code snippets I reuse often have the effect like you stated where it performs the macro, yet it seems emulated and can follow it with your eyes. Now with this new program it goes so fast it almost just appears. Different programs ex. Firefox vs Chrome have is a good test to see the difference as FF input is slower than chrome. Grab a copy of "phrase express" play around with it until you get it to do what u want. However just to test use one of there myriad of terms and see if you can still follow it, it's the fastest I've come across.

Sent from Tapatalk HD
Almost, but not. Basically trying to utilize macro's that control separate extra keyboard keys, for faster results then the standard logitech software that is delayed repeatedly. Ones that can take any G1 - G18 commands (see my pic reference example of keyboard) and basically script it like you were thinking, but not in that approach of a program.

I like "Phrase express", but it's to much like auto correct for iphone/android. Not what i'm looking for in the end. Still a solid suggestion.

- Le_Loup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts