Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,298 Posts
Best traditional paste is Shin Etsu X23 7783D; MX3 comes very close and is a much better value.

Best TIM period is Indigo Xtreme, but you only get 2 applications for 20 dollars and the application method is relatively alien.

·
Premium Member
18,591 Posts
I use OCZ Freeze and like it

·
Super Moderator
19,298 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosaki
View Post

HOw about performance IC 7 carat Diamond?

Still beaten by MX-3, Shin Etsu, and Indigo Xtreme.

·
Super Moderator
19,298 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosaki
View Post

If tuniq-tx3?

Pretty sure that lags slightly behind IC7.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chunky_Chimp
View Post

Pretty sure that lags slightly behind IC7.

Thank you for your information ..

where can i get Shin Etsu X23 7783D with shipping world wide?

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
I use IC Diamond 7 Carat. Works really, really well. It's one of the top end ones. Granted there's more than just one top end!

However, it does beat most of the ones mentioned and is electrically non-conductive so it's safe.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gib007
View Post

I use IC Diamond 7 Carat. Works really, really well. It's one of the top end ones. Granted there's more than just one top end!

However, it does beat most of the ones mentioned and is electrically non-conductive so it's safe.

Thank you..I got it..

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:

Originally Posted by razo007
View Post

does cooler master ice fushion and cooler master thermal fushion 400 is good..??

NO idea about coolermaster thermal paste.but i know is Tuniq-tx 3 is the best choice in malaysia..

·
Registered
347 Posts
yes.. that's right.. but someone was suggest me to use ac mx3.. but the price quite expensive..

what different between ac mx3 and tuniq tx3..??

·
Registered
347 Posts
mx3 was not on the list.. and artic silver 5 is better than tuniq tx3.. artic silver 5 is quite affordable in malaysia.. i'll keep looking on artic silver 5 to replace my stock thermal paste that comes with cooler master hyper tx3..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts