Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi OCN,
I am now on the process of overclocking my 460.My current temp is alright: clocked to 800/1600 at 54C and I set the fan speed to 60%. I would up my volt a bit when I counter instability since its still at stock volt. I am considering to put in into folding 24/7, so I am wondering what would be a saft volt and temp for it run 24/7?

Thanks for your helps in advance,

·
Registered
200 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dontknowa
View Post

Hi OCN,
I am now on the process of overclocking my 460.My current temp is alright: clocked to 800/1600 at 54C and I set the fan speed to 60%. I would up my volt a bit when I counter instability since its still at stock volt. I am considering to put in into folding 24/7, so I am wondering what would be a saft volt and temp for it run 24/7?

Thanks for your helps in advance,

Im not sure if I would use an oveclocked card for folding. I would set profiles in afterburner, one for gaming etc, and have a stock profile for folding. Reason is, (look at my sig rig) I was leaving mine with a slight overclock, had run a stability test, but many of my folds began to get interrupted. My log file showed terminations due to unstable machine. When I took the overclock off, it worked fine again. Also, if you do encounter that, from the log file, it appears that it will not request anymore WUs, for 24 hours, once it encounters an unstable machine. I dont have access to my log file, but if you want I can post it here if you remind me later.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts