Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
If money is no restraint, I'd suggest either a 24 or 30 inch gaming monitor. I believe Dell makes one that actually got great scores on displaying text and video graphics. If you're one of the dell haters, you could always buy this: http://alienware.com/GearShop_Pages/...055&CatId=1008. But those are pretty much if you're willing to spend lots of money. For a bit less money, I'd suggest my monitor, the Sony SDM-HS95P. And if you're talking about the BEST; I don't know, I'm pretty sure they sell massive gaming plasmas for your computer.

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
I wouldn't want anything larger than 22" if it's sitting on your desktop. If you're willing to sit on a couch or 15' away, then I'd get around 52" because 62" would be far too large and would hurt your eyes.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
The 30 inch Apple cinema is about the best you can get. But i think you need a mac for that one?? The 32 inch Acer is nice though. We need a little more info on what type of monitor you want, along with the budget to offer good choices.

·
Banned
3,515 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pjlietz

The 30 inch Apple cinema is about the best you can get. But i think you need a mac for that one?? The 32 inch Acer is nice though. We need a little more info on what type of monitor you want, along with the budget to offer good choices.

You do not need a Mac, but I think I THINK you need 2 DVI plugs for some reason. I think I heard one of the Mac freaks in my family say somthing like that.

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sccr64472

I wouldn't want anything larger than 22" if it's sitting on your desktop. If you're willing to sit on a couch or 15' away, then I'd get around 52" because 62" would be far too large and would hurt your eyes.

dont be silly, my mate has got a high definition projector that cost him a fortune and has his keyboard sitting in the middle of a room so he is far enough away from the screen to see everything, the tanks in battlefield 2 a very lifelike they are so big, and when standing next to a player it is very similar to the size of a normal person, its the only way and very clear, and as for response time it seems to be very good, also when you are running a dual 7800gtx rig and everything maxed and full aa and af it helps what could be very big jaggies go away.....perfect. go for that and hide forever!!! thats my plan

·
Registered
672 Posts
Yeah, don't go with an Apple one simply because it's MAC. However, if you have no price limit, I'd go with the 30 inch Dell. Very good ratings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts