Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What consol can the psp not be able to emulate because it's not powerfull enough? I say the playstation, but even if they did make it work the games would be huge.

· Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm interesting, I hope to see some dreamcast ones come out because there is one game where you raise a fish or somthing and it has a smart mouth and you can talk to it through a mic.

· Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have hjeard of frameskip but what is it? Also yes they do have a hd for the psp it attaches itself and it's 4gb.

· Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well would that mean a much smoother gameplay because how hard can it be for a 233/333 mhz cpu to do snes?

· Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, well I am gonna get one from a freind because he dosent ever use it anymore (he dosen't really know it's true capabilities) for $165 and that comes with the whole normal psp stuff, a great case, and 2movies with 1 game. I am gonna sell the movies and games then get the games I do want. It has 2.6 firmware, but that's cool because I'll just use the gta hack.

· Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
That's a shame I was looking forward to at least keeping track of a dc emu in progress. Ohh well, I gues it woulden't be easy since the guy making the ps1 emu is having enough trouble and the dc has more demanding games. I would love to play that game where you like raise a fish and I think you could even talk to it or somthing and it would sometimes be a smart**s to you.

· Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I have played the ones on gbc and one on snes (they are kinda the same, well the 1st one is on gbc) and the n64 one which I have had since It came out and I have a very good farm with the libraian wife who just had the baby.

Also is their a a nintendo ds emu for the psp in creation? I know it would be hard since the psp has no 2nd screen or p-touch abilities but I would really like to play nintendogs and animal crossing on my psp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.