Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mouse was stolen so I need a new one. So far I really liked Deathadder (before its coating wore off). The size was almost perfect (maybe half cm longer would've been better), the coating was lovely and the side-buttons were placed perfectly. However I'm not a fan of buying the same thing twice so please suggest me something else.

Basically I would love it if it had a decent sensor (no random movement and low lift-off distance, as I tend to lift the mouse a lot and I can't stand it when the cursor moves while the mouse isn't solidly placed on my mat), full nice coating (like DeathAdder or Roccat Kone), only two side-buttons (can have one below the mousewheel as it doesn't annoy me much) and shape somewhat similar to Deathadder or Roccat Kone XTD or something like that.

It should be wired and cost me below 40eu (preferably less and including shipping to EU and any possible import costs - most likely I'd shop on eBay), decent build quality (not plasticky and buttons that feel nice when you click them) and if it has lighting - I want to be able to turn it off. I also don't care about switching DPI - I never found a use for it, and no acceleration (I find it to be unprecise). Wire coated in that cloth-like material is a bonus since wires tend to get hard over time, and I'm looking to have it for a couple or a few years (that also means no quickly-wearing-off coating).

I don't care about weight either and I probably use claw grip (fingers relaxed but not fully resting on the mouse and hand fully resting on the mouse).

·
Registered
78 Posts
Wired G403 is at the high end of your budget. I prefer ambi mice myself but the G403 is such a well designed mouse I'm using the wireless as my daily driver. The scroll wheel is decent, you can feel the clicks and it doesn't cause finger-tip pain. Buttons are all very solid and responsive. I prefer the coating on the Roccat KPM but this is okay.

As you are a fellow claw gripper I would actually suggest possibly considering something Sensei shape though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wired G403 is at the high end of your budget. I prefer ambi mice myself but the G403 is such a well designed mouse I'm using the wireless as my daily driver. The scroll wheel is decent, you can feel the clicks and it doesn't cause finger-tip pain. Buttons are all very solid and responsive. I prefer the coating on the Roccat KPM but this is okay.

As you are a fellow claw gripper I would actually suggest possibly considering something Sensei shape though.
Thank you for your suggestion, though I could only find it for 60eu around here + shipping (so total maybe 65-70eu). :/

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Spe...&qid=1521234300&sr=1-3&keywords=Logitech+G502

G502 Hands down.

Probably the best gaming mouse of this decade...

Honestly everything razer makes is cheap garbage... Everything they make wears down quickly, and are pretty much made so people replace them every 2 years...
Unfortunately that's 72eu + shipping... :/

I agree about Razer, but I think that many other companies are doing the same thing. That's why I will never buy another Razer product. To be honest I bought it because I got on a hype at the time in my life when I was following reviews instead of looking into things myself, and there was one reviewer who is really, really stupid and biased (even though he claims he's not). His website later became filled with ads which was a telltale sign of his "work" being horrible. Roccat I still like, but it got stolen before I could break it in for a decent amount of time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts