Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i'v pretty much got my perfect setup for my psp...great theme, good video converter, and 8 gigs of memory...BUT, psp games (good ones) are soooo limited. I really need a list of good games that i should play to kill time in school (free time of course =P). If yall dont mind, post the name of game, link, why you like it...all that good stuff =).

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow thats for psp? whats the full name? Ill look into it =)

·
Premium Member
7,949 Posts
Probably a PSX-PSP version... God of War Chains of Olympus was an amazing game. Fun and really nice graphics. Also, there is Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core if you are into that type of game.

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mothow View Post
Resident Evil.
What? lol
There are no PSP Resident Evil games. That is, unless you hack the firmware and use a custom OS to play RE PSX games.

I recommend
Metal Gear Acid and Acid 2
Metal Gear Portable Ops
God of War Chains of Olympus
Final Fantasy VII:Crisis Core
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
Patapon (Patapon 2 will be out soon)
Lumines
SOCOM Fireteam Bravo or something like that.

·
Science
3,485 Posts
Final Fantasy tactics: War Of Lions

Lumines

My Two favorite

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i did get god of war, and yes, that game was simply amazing especially for psp. Oh and im not hacking. I choose not to use my software on it lol. i wanna keep my psp simple for media. I just need some good games, and i will definantly look into acid core. OH and what about resistance?

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BLKKROW View Post
Final Fantasy tactics: War Of Lions
Yes that was a great game. Def took me back to the olden days of the original PSX. I just wish there was more PSP exclusive stuff in it.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
-Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
-Both Socoms, although I would doubt there are very many people left online since they're oldish. I haven't played in a long time ever since the servers have fallen lower and lower with the number of people playing. It's sad really, the game was fun with clans n such. They had really good support with patches.
-Wipeout games
-God of War
-Final Fantasy Tactics

Those are the good ones I own. Out of all of those Logan's Shadow was my favorite. I was one of the best, if not the best fps I've ever played. In fact, I think the year it came out, it was the runner up to the best overall fps on all the consoles with IGN's yearly awards.

Not to mention tons of old game on the playstation network.

·
Premium Member
4,687 Posts
I know they're old, but Starwars Battlefront 2 and Untold Legends are really good if you haven't played them.

·
Premium Member
7,949 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teflon Tortise View Post
now whats PSX? i know im a noob prolly.
Playstation 1. If you get hacked firmware (cant say much more), you can use the built in PSP Playstation 1 emulator to play PS1 games on your PSP. The PSP has a PS1 emulator cause you can buy PS1 games from the Playstation Network and run them on the PSP legitimately...

·
Premium Member
8,951 Posts
It's so worth it to put custom firmware on a PSP. You haven't used a PSP until you've used custom firmware.

But unfortunately, I cannot discuss it further.

Good PSP games would be:

FF: Crisis Core
Phantasy Star Portable
The God of Wars

·
Senior Overclocker
5,063 Posts
off topic: i dont get why new user almost always use so many exclamation and question marks ... why? one simple question mark is enough
anybody agree?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImmortalKenny
View Post

Good PSP games would be:

FF: Crisis Core
Phantasy Star Portable
The God of Wars

this

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
About socom...y ai played online for 3 years and had a ranked 11 clan in entire league. That is untill the ENTIRE game fell victim to hackers (BAD). so im selling those at game stop lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
and cryptedvick lol chill. i just wanted it to be more noticed and it worked

!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!<<<<<get used to it =P

·
Banned
5,782 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teflon Tortise View Post
and cryptedvick lol chill. i just wanted it to be more noticed and it worked

!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!<<<<<get used to it =P
Patapon. Trust me, you will not regret it, dead funny and you get attached to the little buggers after a while.

I have Death Jr, Burnout Revenge, Infected, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Metal Gear Acid 2, Wipeout and Patapon, and the only game I can honestly recommend is Patapon lol.

Infected is great fun too, and you will die laughing while playing it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im thinking on metal gear acid 2, syphon filter, burnout, and ill try patapon =)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts