Overclock.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i am looking for a 360mm Rad single phase somthing enough to cool a gtx 2280 and a Northbridge also.

planing to run pump-gpu-nb-rad no res instead ill use a T line

i was thingking about the black ice GT 360 , or the XSPC rs 360 wich one would be best suitable ???

if there are some better ones please mention it, i am looking to run fans at low rpm, but wouldnt mind pumping the speed up while gaming

thanks in advance

·
Banned
9,264 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by benfica101
View Post

If you want a thin rad get a magicool or swiftech, if you want a high perforamce rad suggest you look into Thermochill and Feser

the single row magicool Elegant (the copper plated one) actually beats the (dual row) thermochill all across the room.

·
Premium Member
5,430 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChielScape
View Post

the single row magicool Elegant (the copper plated one) actually beats the (dual row) thermochill all across the room.

I have never heard of the Magicool, but looking them up at Performance-PCs, they seems to be $40 cheaper than a Thermalchill or Fesser. Why the low cost if they perform so much better? (Just an open question to anyone)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DK_mz
View Post

hi all i am looking for a 360mm Rad single phase somthing enough to cool a gtx 2280 and a Northbridge also.

planing to run pump-gpu-nb-rad no res instead ill use a T line

How about a Swiftech MCR320QP-RES? It has a built in reservoir.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
actually i have a XSPC rx 360, and that is cooling my cpu

the thing is that my NB uses 3/8 tubing thats why i didint put the

NB nb on the same loop as the CPU

so i am going to use a second loop with a slim 360 rad that will fit where the original rad was in my case ( thermaltake kandalf lcs )

i have some converters from 1/2 to //8 so it was going to go as pump>gpu>converter>NB>converter >rad> pump no res and a T-line to input the coolant, but i might get res/pump combo

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
I have been doing some reading about the MCR320 & it seems that's a radiator that's been designed for low CFM cooling. That might be your best choice if that's what your looking for.
thanks mate

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.