Overclock.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullveyr View Post
In that case it's the same as the original Kone: ADNS-6090 (G9 for example)
thanks for letting me know the sensor. Its this sensor good? any skipping or acceleration issues? Any idea on the LOD?

·
Registered
611 Posts
CPI is only an indicator for the used sensitivity which actually doesn't have to say much about the sensitivity.

How much do you move your mouse for a 360° turn, allthough that's also only an indicator for how fast you move your mouse.

What mouse are you currently using or with what mice didn't you have problems before?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I proberly do a turn with 2 small swipes of the mouse on cod. I dont do big swipes. I tend to use my wrist. I had m DA respawn at 900 dpi and put the sensitivity up alittle more on cod mwf2 past the default. DA respawn was awfull mouse. Bad lift off issues and just didnt feel right compared to my older DA 1800. I thinking about either getting a kone or a kova. I already have my roccat sota pad.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmxdex2020 View Post
I proberly do a turn with 2 small swipes of the mouse on cod. I dont do big swipes.
So you move your mouse pretty much only with the wirst?
That way you will not reach high speeds, so the sensor of the Kone shouldn't cause any problem.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:

So you move your mouse pretty much only with the wirst?
That way you will not reach high speeds, so the sensor of the Kone shouldn't cause any problem.
My arm is lay flat on the table and if i use my forearm then its very little. Im a wrist guy lol. I might get the kone.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Quote:

Do you mean the Kone[+]?

Avago ADNS-9500, just like the Xai and G9x/G500 to name the most known examples.
Are you sure the Roccat kone [+] use an Avago ADNS-9500 ?

Because I read in their official webpage this mouse use "Pro-Aim Laser Sensor R2"

Maybe this "Pro-Aim Laser Sensor R2" is a new denomination or the 9500 upgrade sensor

I wonder if the sensor M8000X: the "Pro Laser 6000DPI gaming-grade sensor" Is an Avago ADNS 9500

LOOK AT THAT : -http://www.roccat.org/
-http://www.gigabyte.com/products/list.aspx?s=50&ck=14

Look my URLs

·
Registered
611 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
Are you sure the Roccat kone [+] use an Avago ADNS-9500 ?

Because I read in their official webpage this mouse use "Pro-Aim Laser Sensor R2"
Yes

It doesn't matter what their PR department thinks sounds cool, they also called the ADNS-6090 of the original Kone "Pro-Aim Laser Sensor" and "Turbo Core" is Roccats PR Name for the used MCU.

The "3200DPI PRO-OPTIC GAMING SENSOR" of the Kova is a simple ADNS-3080 which doesn't even have 3200 CPI and the "MOTION BLUE-OPTIC SENSOR" of the Pyra is a PixArt PAW3305DK-H.

Some mouse manufacturers might like to give them cool names but the sensor manufacturers are in a grown man's business.

Even if the sensor manufacturers would do the same the sensor would most likely still have a product number.

The Gigabyte M8000X also has the ADNS-9500.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.