Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just upgraded to Win7 x64 and have noticed that my FPS in BC2 hovers around 40-45FPS with all settings maxed and 4xAA, with 1360x768 resolution. In XP 32 bit I had around 55FPS+ constantly. Could it possibly be my video drivers? I have the 258.96 WHQL drivers. Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i can definitely tell the difference, it just gets choppy. Is there any part of my system that could be bottle necking?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ulawe View Post
If it's above 30FPS you wouldnt tell the difference.
some people can actually tell the difference while i dont notice the dif between 60 constant and 90 constant i do notice dips from 90 to 60and then back again

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Bojangles View Post
i can definitely tell the difference, it just gets choppy. Is there any part of my system that could be bottle necking?
nothing is bottlenecking but remember BC2 is a very well known game with sli or CF problems

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ulawe View Post
If it's above 30FPS you wouldnt tell the difference.
Lol. Just lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Bojangles View Post
BC2 is pretty processor-heavy. I saw a big (20%ish) performance boost from unlocking my CPU to a quad, and another smaller boost from OCing. BC2 takes advantage of 4 cores.

Quote:

Originally Posted by supra_rz
nothing is bottlenecking but remember BC2 is a very well known game with sli or CF problems
Something is always bottlenecking, in any game, on any PC or config.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts