Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old and Crochity
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I was checking out the progress of the various teams and I noticed a HUGE drop off from us and HARD OCP but not from EVGA? What happened in December that changed?

OCN

Hard OCP

EVGA

So was the way ppd was calculated or something change or did us and OCP lose major contributors at around the exact same time? What's the story?

·
Old and Crochity
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edibrac View Post

Our large 44 million score was due to the folding forum war that was during the first week in December. Our normal score is around 20 million. Not sure about the other teams.
I dont think that can be the entire explanation. If you look at a week by week basis for many months it was much lower then spiked for both teams (HARD OCP earlier) and then dropped again.

OCN weekly from April until December

Hard OCP weekly from April until December

·
Premium Member
11,452 Posts
As far as I know, those are the more popular folding months. I have no real data to back that up, but from what I've seen it is mostly accurate.

·
Old and Crochity
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadiver59 View Post

But Hard's numbers will drop somewhat when BigAdv goes away at the end of this month!!
Wow I just read the update on that. So how much will that hurt us? I am assuming we don't have a lot of 2p 24 core setups in the OCN team?

·
Premium Member
11,452 Posts
We do have quite a few, I'd say we'll lose a good bit.

·
Premium Member
11,941 Posts
I know things but I forgot the question.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts