1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
depth charge. in a pool.

·
Premium Member
5,573 Posts
It is rocket fuel....Build a solid booster rocket!

·
Premium Member
7,531 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by christian_piper

Make a mine

Im pretty sure thats illegal. lol

Edit: Nvm, hes in Canada.

·
Premium Member
5,573 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Retrospekt

Im pretty sure thats illegal. lol

It's only illegal inside the USA. You can lay mines around any small village of primitive people you like.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
make a rocket/make something fly high into the air. but a depth charge would be cool too.

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Dude...since it's like....the fuel they use in rockets and stuff..(I'm pretty sure)....why not make a tiny rocket? lol. Or, you could just make a huge firecracker!

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Err buy some missle systems from Beoing surplus and make a missle that'll fly into a old Dell?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Place something you want to blow up on top of it (Old computer, monitor, DVD player, radio, unwanted toys) and fire it with a 12 volt supply. Run a 50 foot wire to the ignitor and stick the ends into a molex. Watch for falling objects.

Be sure to video it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA3j3pCYegU
^About 20 of them wired in parallel with a truck bed on top^

Be extreamly careful handeling the air bag module; you literaly have a bomb yourself. Make sure it's facing away from you when you carry it in case of accidental deployment. Also, stand off to the side if you need to connect any wires.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Do you have a little brother? I can see some good pranks here.
Seriously, though, you should put it inside and old PC, and ignite it with a large battery pack (using some really long wires
).

·
OVERCLOCK IT OR DIE
7,336 Posts
You need to build a Selfdestruct button.

Get one of those really complex switches (button guard + key and lock to enable the button) and rig it up to the computer. When the FBI comes for your collection of kiddy pr0n, use it. Make sure it's aimed at the HDD's

·
Starting to become a BOFH
10,471 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Modki
You need to build a Selfdestruct button.

Get one of those really complex switches (button guard + key and lock to enable the button) and rig it up to the computer. When the FBI comes for your collection of kiddy pr0n, use it. Make sure it's aimed at the HDD's
I can see this happening lol

Depth charge!!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Dude , get radio controlled car, stick the airbag thing in it and you will get a mini F1 car.....
Be sure to tape it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts