Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYpe

anyone know if this case is any good .... gonna order in a couple of hours... opinions pls... Thx

http://www.komplett.co.uk/k/ki.asp?sku=306029&cks=PRL

Ive been looking a that case also. Its very nice looking and plenty of room. The only thing I dont like is the front door. Most front doors are flimsly and crappy, but you cant really tell unless you see one first hand.

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash

Ive been looking a that case also. Its very nice looking and plenty of room. The only thing I dont like is the front door. Most front doors are flimsly and crappy, but you cant really tell unless you see one first hand.

i agree but if you dont like it you can break it off all you need is a special tool...

I think crash has one.... BFH anyone??

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
I would say if your going to spend about £80 on a case then get this...

Akasa Eclipse 62

£86 Inc VAT

This is the top case for size, cooling and I say has good looks aswell.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I like the Thermaltake case's, encluding that one.
Id go for it.
personaly Id like to find the Thermaltake skull, but no one in the U.S. has it.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilDriver

Id go for it.

off topic: I like the pic of your cobra in your avatar. Same case I have, it's alright. I hate that little fan tho, it clashes with my blue color scheme lol. the pic kinda looks like a face when you just glimpse it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
That TT shark one is nice looking, i shoulda looked around more before i bought mine.. best luck with it or whatever case you get

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
That akasa eclipse case is so sexy.. Cooling is good, and overall quality looks awesome. I think it was gibant1 that got one recently and said that it was one of the nicest cases he's owned.

I would look more into the akasa, seems to be a very good case, and for a great price.

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilDriver

Id go for it.

http://www.pcavailable.com/web/index.aspx?pid=536&cid=3......
thermaltake skull.....i have it and love it....a buddy has the "shark" and it is a sweet case.

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
I've been lookign forward to the release of the shark as i tihnk that there the best looking case out there, also a case called the X-blade is very nice but i'm not sure who makes it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts