Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! I just wanted to come in and give you guys a lil profile of myself. I am Kendrick and I live in Kentucky. I will be 21 on the 21st of this month! I am trying to work for my computer science major and my first love was computers. Trying to learn everything I can about them so I can have some knowledge to fall back on if my modeling and acting career doesnt go thru for me. Any info is greatly appreciated for I love to learn new information all the time. But if anyone just wants to holla, hit me up!!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince_Kendrick

Hey everybody! I just wanted to come in and give you guys a lil profile of myself. I am Kendrick and I live in Kentucky. I will be 21 on the 21st of this month! I am trying to work for my computer science major and my first love was computers. Trying to learn everything I can about them so I can have some knowledge to fall back on if my modeling and acting career doesnt go thru for me. Any info is greatly appreciated for I love to learn new information all the time. But if anyone just wants to holla, hit me up!!

If you are looking to learn about hardware and overclocking, this is the place. Please fill in your system specs in case you have any questions, it will make it easier to answer. Please read this http://www.overclock.net/new-members...s-service.html to get familiar with what you can and can't do on the forums.

Welcome to overclock.net Have fun and enjoy your stay.

·
Premium Member
22,477 Posts
Hi, Welcome to the Forums.....

·
Starting to become a BOFH
10,471 Posts
Welcome fellow user with crazy red font!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE1701

Hey and welcome. May i suggst that you stick to the normal font and colour when simply writing.

Good advice. I had to select all of your text to be able to read it, some people might not take that time so go ahead and stick to the default.

Welcome to the forum though!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackeagle
I had to select all of your text to be able to read it, some people might not take that time
What he said^

If someone is gonna mess around with fonts and colours to make it hard to read, im not even going to bother reading it.

For the love of oc.net.... just use the standard font.

But anyway, welcome to OC.net, and enjoy your stay. Also, be sure to read the TOS. http://www.overclock.net/view.php?pg=rulestos

1 - 10 of 10 Posts