4 gb Ripjaws 1600
Sprintpoint F3 1TB
ASUS HD5850 DCU TOP
DVD-RW
Custom painted Antec 300
Blue LEd fans
CM212+ P/P
ASUS M4A89GTD-EVO USB3
XFX XXX 650w (modular green fan version)
Brand new just put it together last night

·
Banned
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add, the case interior and parts of the exterior are painted blue to match my black and blue theme

·
Banned
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by microman
View Post

$500 maybe... On a good day.

lolwut? Why so low? Parts alone were 670$

·

13,017 Posts
$600 shipped or $550 local.

·
Registered
346 Posts
What happens when you drive a car off the lot and then try to sell it? Even the next day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoblikat
View Post

lolwut? Why so low? Parts alone were 670$

·
Banned
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by csm725
View Post

$550?

lol o my, those prices are TOO low, what could i get for it on CL if i hype it up, i was thinking 925$?

·
Turtle Lives Matter
4,925 Posts
$500-600 to someone on OCN who knows better. $1000 to a person who does not know how to build a PC, ie: 99% of random people.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Have you ever heard of the rule of scarcity? People here have i7's and thubans and stuff like that. Your rig is like a straw in a haystack (bad analogy, I know). If you bring it somewhere where there is not a gigantic collection of enthusiasts, you might get the price up.

·
Banned
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by max it
View Post

Have you ever heard of the rule of scarcity? People here have i7's and thubans and stuff like that. Your rig is like a straw in a haystack (bad analogy, I know). If you bring it somewhere where there is not a gigantic collection of enthusiasts, you might get the price up.

How much on CL, 900 - 950$ sounds good right?

·
Banned
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeedNuggeT
View Post

Due to the concept of Depreciation, the rig should only be sold for about 500 dollars, that is it's fair price.

If you try to sell it for 900 you're just scamming.

By your logic Dell and HP are merely scammers and have no legitimate buisness then, right?

·
Premium Member
5,436 Posts
Sounds like you built that PC to sell to a random Joe that you can leech an extra few hundred dollars out of. You, my friend, are disingenuous and a scammer if you actually sell it for what you want to get.

Quote:

View Post

By your logic Dell and HP are merely scammers and have no legitimate buisness then, right?

You can probably get a comparable machine for a fair price, not jacked up by $400 which is what you intend on doing.

·
The Taskmaster
439 Posts
Quote:

View Post

Are you calling yourself a corporation? I have a similar rig and i dont think ill get more than 600-650 on a good day. If you want to try 900 then try 900 no one on here is going to tell you what you want to hear but you keep asking like you need that reassurance.

Try 900 if you're feeling lucky.

EDIT:: Did i mention try 900?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts