Overclock.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some opinions for the best burning software out there.

I'm mainly looking to burn applications & date.

Also, I do not consider Nero or Roxio to be good software. When compared with some of the top end stuff, they are no match.

Price is not an issue. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
As far as I'm concerned for CD & DVD burning NERO is the best, alright some versions have been a bit troublesome and bloated, but with a later verson (I'm using version 9.0.9.4d) with selectable program installs.. It's no trouble at all.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by orbiter
View Post

As far as I'm concerned for CD & DVD burning NERO is the best, alright some versions have been a bit troublesome and bloated, but with a later verson (I'm using version 9.0.9.4d) with selectable program installs.. It's no trouble at all.

I'd have to agree--- in my experience NERO is the best -- I only install the main program (Nero Burning ROM) and leave all the other bloat out.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
my vote goes to imgburn -- tons of options and features, burns everything if you know what you're doing (sure the wizard doesnt say burn dvd video but you can), integrates with other software like dvdinfopro, and its FREE! It's the only burning software i have installed and i never think of installing anything else.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
imgburn, no question.

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
i have active iso and its pretty nice.

·
Initializing...
23,796 Posts
Imgburn, Nero, Alcohol 120%....

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Imgburn...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.