Overclock.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,976 Posts
I think you should go for it, I mean it was only 3 Bad Reviews vs 7 Good Reviews, and sometimes people post more than one complaint and make things up, I say go ahead and buy it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,630 Posts
Meh...i'm trying to RMA mine, bad fan bearing in exhaust fan. I think it's becasue i keep grabbing it and put preassure on the fan itself. Stand up unit, i think i'm just stupid. I would replace fan myself, but i dont; want to void my warranty.....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,775 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by HardwaterH4ck3r

Meh...i'm trying to RMA mine, bad fan bearing in exhaust fan. I think it's becasue i keep grabbing it and put preassure on the fan itself. Stand up unit, i think i'm just stupid. I would replace fan myself, but i dont; want to void my warranty.....

You have that problem too??

That's wierd. O ther than though, I love mine. It's awesome

I just took my exhaust fan out to fix that problem.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,655 Posts
I put one in my bro's computer a couple weeks ago and haven't had a single problem with it... it's stable as a rock just like my seasonic. it is louder than my seasonic though.
I got it from zipzoomfly, they were a couple dollars cheaper
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,630 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker

You have that problem too??

That's wierd. O ther than though, I love mine. It's awesome

I just took my exhaust fan out to fix that problem.

Did you replace it or did you leave a gaping hole?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,630 Posts
Mine was a fault in workmanship....the fan was broken. The blades were cracked and was throwing the balance off......does anyone think i can go without an exhaust fan on the PSu for a short amount of [email protected] least until i get a replacement fan from sunbeam.....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,976 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by HardwaterH4ck3r

Mine was a fault in workmanship....the fan was broken. The blades were cracked and was throwing the balance off......does anyone think i can go without an exhaust fan on the PSu for a short amount of [email protected] least until i get a replacement fan from sunbeam.....

Yea. More than likely.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,630 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by lightsource

Yea. More than likely.

How much would you stake on that.....would you stake $2K worth of computer hardware on that decision?

BTW, i paid $12 for an evercool, 34.9 CFM fan. Said will be here in 2-3 days...will i be ok for that long?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,865 Posts
Believe me dont worry that big intake will still blow everything hot out the fanhole in the back and in the venting holes... I would say you will be fine. after about 5 hours feel how hot the air is coming from behind you case via psu. if you have no sence of general tempature use a probe all temps below 50-60c fine im pretty sure
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,976 Posts
Yea, I'd take the chance. What size is the fan?

Becuase I personally believe $12 is too much for a fan with only 34CFM.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,674 Posts
There goes the warrante.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,630 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by lightsource

Yea, I'd take the chance. What size is the fan?

Becuase I personally believe $12 is too much for a fan with only 34CFM.

That's with shipping, and the thing is 80mm but 7mm thick. I couldn't use normal case fan in it....i did try though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,630 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by The Duke

There goes the warrante.

I've called sunbeam for nearly a week to get it RMA'd, but they never return my calls or pick up the phone......
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top